Friday, December 12, 2008

Place i Love/Where to go

I don't have a favorite place to go in the U.S., I love the city I live in because of it's unique climate and all the different things this city has to offer like education (University of Texas, St.Edwards University etc.), the diversity, all of the events, and the music(Music Capitol)..
but I've always wanted to travel.

One place I would like to travel to one day is New York City. It's a big city full of lots of people and lots of things, and really different from Austin. Lots of movies and tv show's have been filmed in New York City. And it's the perfect place to go shopping. I would also like to go see all of the world famous landmarks and neighborhoods.

So i don't have a favorite place, if i did, it would be right here in Austin.
And also a place i've always wanted to go.

No comments: